- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen cauliflower
- 1 pkg (10 oz) lima beans
- 1 pkg (10 oz) brussels sprouts
- 1 lb cooked cleaned shrimp
- boiling water
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped pimentos
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp basil leaves
- 2 Tbs chopped parsley
- Cook vegetables in boiling water until tender and crisp (~ 3 minutes)
- Cut cauliflower into small florets. Cut brussels sprouts and broccoli
spears in half.
- Toss all vegetables together with shrimp, olives, and pimento.
- Add marinade. Mix, cover, and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.